Our Favourite Caterers
Jemima of Taste Buds is brilliant for any occasion. She will deliver home cooked meals for your freezer, she will cater for a dinner party and she will do everything in between.
Clare Doggart is another of our recommended caterers. She can also offer you anything from a dropped-off, home-cooked meal, to a fully catered event.
Do book ahead at the following favourite restaurants:
- Three Veg @ Samphire: https://www.threeveg.co.uk/welcome
- Drifters: http://www.drifters-ew.co.uk/
- Billys on the Beach: http://www.billysonthebeach.co.uk/
- The Crown & Anchor: http://www.crownandanchorchichester.com/
- The Lamb Inn: https://www.thelambwittering.co.uk/
- The Richmond Arms: http://www.therichmondarms.co.uk/
- The Earl of March: http://theearlofmarch.com/
Buying Food In
There are numerous local supermarket chains and all of the big boys will deliver to your door. However, the area also boasts a number of local fresh food shops.
We recommend Horrocks or Munneries in East Wittering for your fresh fruit and vegetables. Local butchers AS Wallace in East Wittering and Tessiers in West Wittering are both excellent for fresh and cooked meat and pies. We also highly recommend a stroll down to the bottom of Shore Road where you will find Bob in his “Fisherman’s Hut”. He is normally there between 11am and 4pm but it depends on the available catch. All his fish is freshly caught so get there early to get the best he has to offer.